Active Antenatal Hypnobirthing Course
CubCare Antenatal Course – Including Hypnobirthing and Active Birtth
Your ultimate Antenatal Course in Hatfield, for those in Welwyn Hatfield, Potters Bar, Stevenage and St Albans.
Only 6 spaces (per couple) per course – to allow tailored education, and maximum time and the biggest chance for lasting friendships (but friendships form best at our postnatal classes!)
Upcoming Course Dates
February-March 2024 - SOLD OUT
Tuesday 20th February – Tuesday 26th March
* Tuesday 20th and 27th February – 7.15-9.45pm (with birth partner)
* Tuesdays 5th, 12th, 19th and 26th March – 7.15-9.15pm (pregnant person only)
* Saturday 23rd March – 9am-1.30pm (with birth partner)
* Sunday 24th March – 1-5.30pm (with birth partner)
Tuesday 23rd April – Tuesday 28th May
* Tuesday 23rd and 30th April – 7.15-9.45pm (with birth partner)
* Tuesdays 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th May – 7.15-9.15pm (pregnant person only)
* Saturday 18th May – 9am-1.30pm (with birth partner)
* Sunday 19th May – 1-5.30pm (with birth partner)
£100.00 – £295.00
What is included in a CubCare Active Hypnobirthing Antenatal Course?
22 hours of face to face antenatal education
4 weeks (8 hours) of pregnant person only antenatal classes – allowing a chance to practice the breathing, movement and relaxation techniques
14 hours of education for you and your birth partner to prepare together – things like birth support, navigating the medical side of birth, immediately after birth and postnatal recover, how to look after and feed a baby!
A full Hypnobirthing course including hypnobirthing breathing and relaxation techniques – taught in person, not pre-recorded
Antenatal and Active Birth education
Babywearing knowledge to help you give baby what they need whilst sometimes getting things done
An dedicated online area to access your course notes, further reading and videos
Relaxation recordings so you can continue your hypnobirthing practice at home
Active Birth and Pregnany Yoga videos to continue your body preparation at home
Birth partner cheat sheet – to be the most attentive birth partner
A new set of friends
Plus our unique bonus offers for our CubCare Refresher Antenatal Classes
Worth over £200! No other antenatal course can match these!
* A 1 hour coaching call with me, Jilly, after the course. Perfect to talk through personal circumstances. Especially useful if plans change for medical, or personal reasons. Or if you just need a pep-talk.
* Ongoing WhatsApp support – from Jilly and the antenatal group
* A 1 hour Babywearing Consultation with Jilly either towards the end of pregnancy, or when baby has arrived.
* A 2 week sling or carrier hire
* 10% off our CubCare Tinies baby massage and postnatal classes
* 10% off a range of baby carriers and slings
“I have made some fab friends. We have a WhatsApp group where we share all the great, gross, up and downs of parenting. As well as just being friends who are there for each other when we need it. It’s been an awesome place for us all to make new and lifelong friendships. Without CubCare and Jilly, I don’t think that would of happened.”
“There is plenty of opportunity to talk with other mums during the class too. Jilly is amazing at what she does and has such a nurturing and natural manner with the babies. I would definitely recommend!”
“It’s our FAVOURITE day of the week. It’s also been lovely to get to know other local mums and enjoy chat with a biscuit at the end of each class! Really can’t recommend the Classes enough.”
“Jilly is so lovely and friendly and also very professional and runs well-paced classes. Jilly is gifted at creating a warm, welcoming environment so that you get to know the other women and/or babies. Unlike other baby classes, these classes allow you time to share milestones, worries and seek support at the same time as having lots of fun with your baby and a laugh with the other parents.”