This 2.5-hour workshop will give you the latest evidence-based information so you can make the best informed choices for you and your baby. We will keep it simple, answering all your questions along the way, and leaving you feeling confident and ready for this next part of the journey with your baby.
Workshops can be delivered online or in person.
If you would like to organise a workshop with friends (4 participants) I can deliver in your own home.
Private (1:1) workshops and on-going support available on request.
- Setting realistic sleep expectations
- Sleep needs – average sleep requirements by age
- Safe sleep and at what age can sleep rules be relaxed
- Sleep hygiene – setting up sleep spaces and environments to enhance sleep
- Settling techniques – getting them off to sleep
- Bedtime routines
- Sleep when out and about